Inspiration exists at your address – with a knockdown rebuild option!
Keep your address and embrace all the convenience and appeal of modern, open plan living with a brand new house.
Head to our brand new Glen Waverley display centre and speak to our specialist knockdown rebuild consultant Jane Todd, who has 20+ years of industry experience. She’ll step you through the paperwork, permits and approvals, so you can relax and enjoy your brand new, modern, fully-integrated, energy efficient home.
What’s old will be brand new again, without any compromise:
- We have over 80 home designs to choose from, so you can handpick the perfect design for your lifestyle and land
- You can enjoy ongoing savings with an energy efficient home design
- Make the most of modern open plan features, ensuites bathroom, built in robes and integrated alfresco
- All new fittings and fixtures, with doors that open and close as they should!
Save on fees
If your home was designed before open-plan living, rebuilding is a more affordable alternative to buying elsewhere, or renovating. It can allow you to save on:
- Stamp duty
- Real estate fees
- Cost per metre, which can be much higher in renovations than it is when building a new home from scratch
All the support
- Our step-by-step guide is here to assist you through the complete demolition process and, forget the paperwork - we'll guide you through planning and approvals.
- Guarantees that withstand the test of time with our industry leading 50 year structural guarantee and product warranties
- A World of Choice with more standard inclusions built into every home.
Meet our team
Henley’s Knock Down Rebuild Specialist, Jane Todd, will be at Glen Waverley, the new home for Henley’s Knock Down Rebuild clients. Jane will be there to answer all your questions around Knock Down Rebuilds, guiding you all the way through the rebuilding process.
We look forward in seeing you at our brand-new Glen Waverley Display Centre located at 464 Springvale Road Glen Waverley. Open daily from 11am – 5.30pm.