✓ Save up to 70% on energy bills
✓ Future proof your new home if gas is phased out
✓ All homes are air conditioned
✓ By a builder with $7 Billion in backing
The latest news headlines suggest gas will be phased out for new connections in Victorian households, to help the state achieve its target to cut carbon emissions.
This would impact new gas connections for appliances including heaters, hot water services and cooktops.
You can future proof your biggest investment right now, by avoiding gas altogether, which means no expensive retro work later!
We have partnered with some of the world’s leading brands and climate change minds to introduce ‘All Electric Solar Powered’ homes which include electric heating, cooling, induction cooking and hot water plus solar panels.
With the help of Sustainability Victoria and their Whole-of-Home Pilot Tool, our New Home Consultants can show you how to save up to 70% on your energy bills by going all electric solar powered, rather than gas and electric.
We’ve also made it easy for you to take your home to the next level with upgrade options for electric vehicle chargers, getting battery ready, and saving even more on your power bills with battery bundles.
Don’t be the last person to buy a DVD player. Download a brochure and build tomorrow’s home today – a Henley ‘All Electric Solar Powered’ home.
Vic Solar Rebate
$1400 Vic solar rebate is applicable as at 15 August 2023. *Eligible customers are able to claim the rebate only at the time the system is commissioned i.e. at hand over and as such Henley cannot guarantee the rebate amount or if the scheme will still be in place. As at 15 August 2023, the solar battery loan and hot water rebate are not applicable to new homes under construction.
*Am I eligible?
As a Victorian householder, you could receive a solar panel (PV) rebate if you meet the following criteria:
- you are the owner-occupier of an existing property or the owner of a home under construction where the system is to be installed
- the combined household taxable income of all owners is less than $180,000 per year
- you have not already received a solar panel (PV) rebate or solar battery rebate as an owner-occupier under the Solar Homes Program
- the property is valued at under $3 million, or a home under construction that will be valued at under $3 million at the time of completion
- the property address has not previously received a solar panel (PV) rebate or a solar battery rebate under the Solar Homes Program
- the property has not had a solar panel (PV) system installed after 1 November 2009*
Find out more about the Vic solar rebate here.