Our 2022 Very Special Kids charity home has sold for $750,000 prior to the auction!
100% of the proceeds go to Very Special Kids to help them in supporting and caring for seriously ill children and their families.
The funds from this sale have helped Very Special Kids to hit their hospice-rebuild target, allowing them to open their doors in early 2023 and run the facility for years to come.
The 2022 Very Special Kids Charity home will be located in the exclusive Henley estate, The Dales, located in Bonnie Brook (please use Apple iPhone Map to find the address or google The Dales by Henley in Bonnie Brook).
Located at 29 Huntington Avenue, this 30.47 square home will include the sleek contemporary style Novello façade and other clever design ideas such as a servery window, connecting you to the Alfresco from the inside, two walk in linen cupboards, a huge dressing room to the Master Suite and walk in robes to all secondary bedrooms.
Key home features:
- 6.3 star energy rating including double glazed windows and sliding doors, 6kW solar panel system and upgraded insulation
- Designer Terrazzo look floor tiles to wet areas, Timber look laminate flooring to main living areas and premium carpet with underlay in bedrooms
- SMEG™ appliances including 900mm underbench oven, 900mm cooktop
- 20mm Caesarstone to kitchen, ensuite, bathroom and powder room. Feature Laminex cabinetry throughout, including Kitchen island bench, rear bench and overhead cupboards, all with soft close drawers and doors.
- Rinnai fully electric ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system
- Security system including CCTV system and Dorani Touch Video Intercom system, smoke detectors and ducted vacuum system
- An abundance of storage with walk in robes to all bedrooms and multiple linen cupboards
- Professional front and rear landscaping including driveway and irrigation system
- Built to last with a 50-year industry-leading structural guarantee
About Very Special Kids
Very Special Kids provides specialist holistic care for children and young people with life-limiting conditions, and tailored support for their families – through life, death and bereavement. They offer emotional, clinical and practical support to help improve quality of life and create positive, lasting memories.
The Very Special Kids hospice was the first in Australia and remains the only children’s hospice in Victoria. The hospice was built in 1996 and has provided specialised care to thousands of children and young people with life-limiting conditions. Helping to ensure, every child has the right to the best quality of life, no matter how long or short their life may be, and every family is comprehensively supported during their most difficult journey.
Very Special Kids rely on the generosity of our community to ensure seriously ill children, young people and their families don’t have to endure their difficult journey alone. Their empathetic and dedicated supporters are the reason sick children and their families have access to comfort, respite and the very best care in the most difficult times.
To read more about what they do, please visit their website.